viernes, 27 de febrero de 2009

An informal letter

I had to write an informal letter like homework and there we are:

My address
41009 Sevilla
18th February 2009


Dear Mrs Sanders
Thank you for your letter. I’m really looking foward to staying there.
I’m arriving at Gatwick airport at 10.00 on July 31st. I’ve already looked for the timetable on the Internet and there is a train to Brighton at 11.00, I think I’ll be able to take it. Anyway, the next one leaves at 12.00. My phone number is 0034636889911. I hope I won’t get lost.
I like all kinds of food and I don’t mind if I have to share a room, although I’d prefer a single room because my room’s always untidy.
If you wouldn’t mind, I’d like to stay a week there after the end of the course.
Best wishes,
Antonio Torres.

P.S. I’m sending you a photo of me because I think I’ll be so amazed that I won’t be able to recognize you.

No hay comentarios: