lunes, 9 de febrero de 2009

The story behind a photo



This is one of my favorite photos, because it was taken when I went to England.
It was in December 2005 when I took a week off for holidays and I went to Cambridge to visit a friend.
We stayed in Cambridge everyday, except on Friday, when we went to London.
That day we woke up early and took a bus to London. We were walking around all day, so we were very tired at six o’clock. Then we entered a bookshop and we saw there were people who were sitting on the carpet, reading books. So we did the same and took some photography books.
We could rest a little bit and continue walking around.
Although I took a lot of photos in London, I like this photo because it’s not the typical photo which a tourist could take and I think it’s so cool that you could sit down in a bookshop.

1 comentario:

Isabel Sira dijo...

I like it too! I want to come back to London.