jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2007

My second homework is an e-mail



Es un e-mail a un penfriend, aunque realmente Rad me pidió que se lo mandara a él y es lo que he hecho.




Hi, Rad. How are you?

My name's Antonio and I'm from Cordoba-Spain, but I've lived in Seville since 1996. I'm 29.

I'm a civil servant, I work in the Employment Service.

I study English in an Official School. I speak Spanish and a little English. I want to learn English because I like to travel and i'd like to work in other country.

My family live in Cordoba. My father is retired and my mother is a housewife. They're 63 and 61 years old. I have two brothers. They're 34 and 22. My older brother is married.

I like music, reading and sports. I do capoeira and ride on my bike.I have a blog too. I think I'm a fanatic of cinema.

Write soon,
Antonio Torres


Imagen sacada de www.thamesis.es

No hay comentarios: